In general, there are a few kinds of problems that the code of ethics prepares you to deal with.
1. Follow all laws and company policies.
2. Treat everybody fairly and respectfully.
3. Have respect for the environment and the community you’re working in.
4. Give back to the project management community by writing, speaking, and sharing your experience with other project managers.
5. Keep learning and getting better and better at your job.
6. Respect other people’s cultures.
7. Respect copyright laws.
8. Always be honest with everyone on the project.
9. If you find that another person has done something to damage the PMP credential in any way, you must report them to PMI.
Points to Remember - Other Topics:
Introduction to Projects & Project Management
Relationship Between Knowledge Areas & Process Groups
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Time Management
Project Cost Management
Project Quality Management
Human Resource Management
Project Communication Management
Project Risk Management
Project Procurement Management