• The project management plan is executed using the processes in the executing process group.
• The high-level process in this group is the Direct and Manage Project Execution process, whose main goal is to produce the project deliverables.
• To make that happen, you need to put together a project team that will perform the project work, and you need to develop and manage the team.
• You put together a project team using the Acquire Project Team process.
• The main output of this process is the project staff assignments, which become the input to the Develop Project Team process.
• This process uses training, recognition and rewards, and other team-building techniques to develop a cohesive and efficient team with high performance.
• You manage the project team using the Manage Project Team process to improve and optimize team performance.
• An effective and capable project team is essential for the success of the project.
Prev: Movitating your team
Next: Important Terms - Managing the Project Team