• Abusive manner - Conduct that hurts another person either physically or emotionally, such as creating feelings of exploitation, manipulation, fear, or humiliation.
• Fairness - An act of making decisions and behaving impartially and objectively, free from favoritism, competing self-interest, and prejudice.
• Honesty - The policy of understanding the truth based on facts and acting in a truthful manner both in communication and in conduct.
• Project management practitioner - Any individual who, as part of the project management profession, participates in an activity that contributes to the management of a project, program, or portfolio.
• Respect - A behavior of showing high regard for yourself, the people you are dealing with, and the resources entrusted to you.
• Responsibility - An act of taking ownership for the decisions you make or fail to make, the actions you take or fail to take, and the consequences that result.
Prev: Summary - Ethics & Professional Responsibilities