• You need to monitor and control your project throughout its lifecycle, which includes monitoring and controlling quality, risks, and performance communication, the three interrelated processes.
• Quality is controlled by using the Perform Quality Control process, a process of monitoring and recording the results from the execution of projects, including the quality activities.
• The goal is to evaluate quality performance and recommend necessary changes.
• To ensure quality, you must control risks as well.
• Risks are monitored and controlled by using the Monitor and Control Risks process, which uses the risk register and performance reports as major input items.
• The performance reports are prepared by using the Report Performance process, which uses work performance information and work performance measurements as input.
• The goal here is to prepare and distribute the performance reports to the right stakeholders at the right time by using the right methods and formats.
Prev: Performance Reporting
Next: Important Terms & Definitions - Monitoring & Controlling Quality and Risk